Monday, November 20, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Here's wishing you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I truly hope that yours is a blessed celebration of friends, family, loved ones and all that you have to be thankful for. Lots of good food too!


I am thankful for ...

My wonderful husband.

My 3 beautiful, healthy and energetic daughters.

My loving and supportive family.

Friends across the many miles.

The good health of all of my family and friends.

Friends and family who keep in touch and share their news and photos to stay connected in this fast paced -- and sometimes crazy! : ) -- world.


God Bless and Happy Thanksgiving! And in our family the first one to get their tree up wins -- usually my sister-in-law Jenny.

P.S. "Holiday Traditions" is 2 entries down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a Happy one!